Monday, September 27, 2010

Bandarban: Our Boga Lake at September


Share at Facebook



I have visited this place before, and each time and season this greatest lake from Bangladesh will give you different a excitement. This lake is situated around 1200 feet of altitude from sea level. But Bangladesh government announced this as 3000 feet at their all official documents. Which made other people to believe this wrong information.



During my six days of expedition, I have to visit this place twice this time. One when I was towards the destination, and again when I was returning home. I have enjoyed the rain here. Enjoyed the sun going down, enjoyed how the beauty is when the sun is about to rise.



I have captured some video clips during my stay. I have arranged a video after merging all of those. Hope you'll like the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment