Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Places of Interest, district Moulovibazar


Share at Facebook

Moulovibazar district is one of the 4 district from Sylhet division. This district has lots of places where you can visit. The only problem is, most of the places are scattered around, and it will take a single day for each spot. That's why its a bit hard to cover the whole district within 2/3 days.

Popular locations for visit:

If you are planning to visit the Moulovibazar, you can check the "places of interest", or "must see" items from the link http://icwow.blogspot.com/search/label/moulovibazar. Also if you visited any other places from Moulovibazar, that is not listed at my link, that case you can add that here as comment.

Where to Stay:

During my visit from Moulovibazar, I have stayed at Sylhet town, and every day I have entered Moulovibazar from Sylhet. But you can stay at Moulovibazar. I have heard there has some quality hotels. Also you can stay at Sylhet.

There are several hotels available from Sylhet. Hotel Roseview International is a five star hotel from Sylhet. But to minimize my cost, I have stayed at Hotel Supreme at Mirabazar. An AC room is for two is 1150 taka, and a non-AC room for two is 850 taka.


Hotel Supreme
Address: Jaflong Road, Mirabazar, Sylhet-3100, Bangladesh.
Tel : 0088-0821-813169 , 720751, 813172 & 813173
Cell: 01711-197012, 01674-074157

How to reach:

Also, there are several bus available for both Moulovibazar town, and Sreemangal. You can take anyone of them. Since I have stated at Sylhet, I have taken the bus from Sylhet. Also you can get down at Sreemangal from the bus of Sylhet.

For Sylhet, I'll suggest you to take the last bus, so that its around 4-5 at morning, and you don't need to stay for long at bus counter. There are several quality bus services are available. For AC bus, you can take greenline, shohag. For non AC, you can take Shayamoly, Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment