Sunday, August 29, 2010

Khagrachhori: Agricultural Institute


Share at Facebook

Monday, 02nd August 2010



"Khagrachhori Krishi Institute"(Agricultural institute) is located beside the Khagrachhori-Dighinala highway. It will take you around 30 minutes to reach the place using a auto rickshaw that driven by battery. You'll find plenty of materials related with agriculture.



Actually, if you are tree lover, and you love two enjoy your day with various kinds of trees, then its a place for you. Its built using a huge area, and there are numerous kinds of fruits trees. The main think you'll love, all of the trees are identified at a sign board. So it will help you to know more trees.



I have visited that place at the eleventh hour. I had only 2 hours at my hand before the last bus will left from the town for Dhaka. So I had visited the place hastily. Just walked around for few minutes, snapped few trees and other stuffs. I think I didn't able to cover 1% from the whole institute. By the way, this is a wonderful place for add at afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment