Thursday, June 24, 2010

Faridpur Museum and Jasimuddin Hall


Share at Facebook

Saturday, 19th June 2010

Faridpur Museum


I was interested to visit the Museum of Faridpur. It was at my visit list. But I have went the place for two days, and each day I found the museum was closed. But I'll love to hear from you if you ever got any chance to enter inside.

Faridpur Museum


But don't worry about the inside of the museum. The building is itself is excellent to watch. Currently the small museum hall is known as "Alimuzzaman Hall". The top of the museum building is almost looks like a mosque.

Kobi Jasimuddin Hall


Beside the museum building, you'll find the "Jasimuddin Hall". This is currently occupied by the "Zila Porishad". Each friday, cultural program like drama used to held inside the hall. If you want to visit this place, you need to ask your auto driver or rickshaw puller for "Jasimuddin Hall", and he will guide you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment