Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fadirpur: Baptist Church


Share at Facebook

Saturday, 19th June 2010



I have just visited the Faridpur Zila school, and just few 100 meter apart from the school, you'll find a Church. This is known as "Baptist Church". Most of the local people doesn't know this as with its name. So I'm recommending you to ask them for the "Church of Christian" near the Police Line, cause its just opposite of the Police line.



The church was closed when I was there. Some people said this used to be open during morning for prayer. Also When I have seen the photos from other people from the net, I found all of their photos from the outside of the church.



This church was established during 1928. Simple but nice to see. So don't miss to visit this one. It will take only 5-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment