Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dinajpur: Fulbari Railway Station


Share at Facebook

Saturday, 22nd May 2010

fulbari, railway, station, dinajpur

As you know there is no direct bus service or transport from Shopnopuri to Dinajpur town, I had to take a stoppage at Fulbari(Dhaka Mor). Curiously I have visited the nearest train stoppage, and it was fulbari station.

fulbari, railway, station, dinajpur

It was around 5:45 at afternoon, and from the ticket master I came to know that the next available train for Dinajpur town is somewhere between 5:30 to 5:45, and he also confirmed me that the train is a bit late anyway.

fulbari, railway, station, dinajpur

There are several trains that are available for Rajshahi or that part of the country from this station. When I was standing at the station, I have seen such a train that just leaved the station.

fulbari, railway, station, dinajpur

No comments:

Post a Comment