Friday, June 4, 2010

Cox's Bazar: Himchhari falls and the echo park


Share at Facebook

Saturday, 15th May 2010

himchhari falls, jhorna, cox'sbazar

I have visited the Cox's bazar lots of times, but I never felt any interest to visit the Himchhori. I don't know why the place never attracted me. That place has a falls(or fountain). This is dry season, so I was prepared to see no water at the stream of the falls.

himchhari falls, jhorna, cox'sbazar

Himchari is just around 5 kilometers apart from the main town. You can reach at that place by any kind of vehicles. To enter the area, you'll need to buy tickets. Which is around 20 taka. There is only two place that you can enjoy at the park, one is the falls, and another one is the top of the hill.

himchhari falls, jhorna, cox'sbazar

Once again, the falls was almost dry, and it was hard to find any flow of water from it. After that, I have moved at the top of the hills, which is lovely. From the top of the hill, you can easily see the vast sea.

himchhari falls, jhorna, cox'sbazar

I think it will be a nice idea, of you spent sometime at the top of the hill and enjoy the view of sunset from there. If I visit the place next time, I'll try to watch the sunset from that place.

himchhari falls, jhorna, cox'sbazar

No comments:

Post a Comment