Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dhaka: Three Leaders Mausoleum(Tin Netar Mazar)


Share at Facebook

Sunday, 11th April 2010

I had no intention to visit the monument. Actually I was there for the mosque of shahbaz which is just behind it. After visiting the mosque, I thought it won't be bad to take some shot of the monument.

Tin Netar Mazar

This is located at the "Doyel Chattar" of dhaka university. This one is the burial place of the three pre-liberation bengali political leaders, which are A. K. Fazlul Huq, Khawaja Nazimuddin and Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy.

Tin Netar Mazar

I don't know who is the architecture of the monument. I didn't have enough time to go near the monument, and read all the details. I think if you google about this, you'll find more information.

Tin Netar Mazar

5 comments:

  1. The famous Architect of Bangladesh Mr.Masud Ahmed wis the designer of the tomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most beautiful place is in under this monument. yes, there is a hall room under this Mausoleum and the real grave of our famous leaders are in that place. AS A JOURNALIST Alhamdulilla i got this chance.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do u know anything more about this? know me

      Delete
  3. Hello! Can you please tell me any more detailed information about the Tin Netar Mazar? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ei majarer niche ghor ache, setar vitore jawa jay. tobe sobai ke dey na. ar tin netar jonmo ba mrittur din hoyto khola thake.

      Delete